- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Let’s Eat To Live Restaurant Opens In West Woodlawn, Focused On Healthy, Locally Sourced Ingredients
With red snapper, vegetable linguine, mustard greens and more, the restaurant offers "what the urban community would like to eat, but a healthier version," the owner said.
South Side Gardener Gregory Bratton Helped Create 100 Urban Farms. Again Facing Cancer, He Needs Help Caring For Them
Bratton, who's faced cancer off and on since 1999, was hospitalized this month. He needs help to save two struggling gardens near his South Chicago home.
This South Side Gardener Is Behind Nearly 100 Urban Farms Across Chicago — And He’s Not Slowing Down
South Chicago-based master gardener Gregory Bratton is looking for volunteers to help with projects like harvesting, preparing the gardens for winter and installing equipment to allow off-season farming.