- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Side Needs Renovations To All Green Line Stations, A Lake Street Bus And More CTA Changes, Residents Say
Residents said sweeping changes are needed to public transportation in the area to help neighbors and boost area businesses.
As City Boosts Development Near Public Transit, South Siders Urge Investment In Green Line — Where A Shutdown Crippled A Community
The Racine Green Line station closed 27 years ago as part of a two-year plan to renovate the aging rail line. A temporary closure became permanent and now the community is working toward revival.
Green Line Train Starts Tilting Off Tracks, Leading To Passengers Being Evacuated
There was a "slight derailment," a Fire spokesman said.
New $60 Million Damen Green Line Station Set To Open In 2021, Officials Say
The station will include a glass pedestrian bridge and larger train platforms, aimed at accommodating big crowds visiting the United Center.