- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Despite City’s ‘Rush To Judgment’ On Lincoln Yards, Judge Says Lawsuit To Block Tax Subsidy Might Not Fly
The city is trying to get a lawsuit aiming to stop $1.3 billion in tax dollars from going to the Lincoln Yards project dismissed. A judge could rule on it next week.
Fight To Stop $1.3 Billion Tax Subsidy For Lincoln Yards Returns To Court
Regardless of the outcome of the lawsuit, organizers hope the city will seek a "serious, systemic reform" of TIFs.