- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Ald. Sposato Calls Columbus Protesters ‘Savages’ At Police Budget Hearing
The Northwest Side alderman made the comment during a contentious City Council hearing about the Chicago Police budget.
Columbus Statues In Grant Park, Little Italy Taken Down After Protests: ‘The People Got This Statue Removed’
Mayor Lori Lightfoot said the statue has been "temporarily removed ... until further notice" due to safety concerns after police and protesters clashed over the piece.
Columbus Statues In Grant Park, Little Italy Will Be Taken Down, Officials Say
The statue has been the subject of high-profile protests in recent days — including one Friday where police and protesters violently clashed, leaving dozens of people injured.
Protesters Demanding Columbus Statue Be Torn Down Stop Traffic In South Loop Intersection For Hours
Activists said they won't rest until Mayor Lightfoot orders the statue to come down. "She will be hearing us and if she refuses to, then we’ll make her whole neighborhood hear us because she’s gonna have to hear them.”
Protesters Try To Tear Down Columbus Statue In Chicago As Clashes Between Police, Activists Turn Violent
Protesters nearly toppled a Christopher Columbus statue in Grant Park before police intervened.
Alleged Grant Park Stabbing Of Columbia College Student Didn’t Happen, Police Now Say
The woman was hospitalized with multiple, non-life threatening stab wounds after the Wednesday night attack.