- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
South Loop Bike Lane Upgrades Begin After Much Debate: ‘It’s Not Perfect, But It’s A Start’
The new upgrades would allow for two-way bike traffic to flow between Dearborn and Plymouth, limiting the potential for collisions between cyclists and drivers.
Ald. King To Discuss South Loop Bike Lanes At Tuesday Meeting
Will there be a happy compromise for cyclists and residents?