Grace and Peace Church
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
North Austin Community Center Athletic Fields Moving Forward After City Sells West Side Lot For $1
The North Austin Community Center will be a state-of-the-art sports facility that will bring after-school programs and athletic opportunities to local youth.
$31 Million Sports And Youth Center Coming To Vacant West Side Lot
The new center will have the city's only indoor FIFA-regulation soccer arena, multiple turf fields, a baseball training academy and a youth club house with after school programs.
East Side Church Hosting Food Giveaways Saturdays Through At Least March
Starting this weekend, free food boxes will be available 10 a.m.–noon Saturdays at Christian Fellowship Flock Church, 10724 S. Ewing Ave.