Gov. JB Pritzker
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
New State Law Mandates Life Rings Along Lake Michigan After Years Of Advocacy From Rogers Park Neighbors
The law comes after Rogers Park neighbors squared off with Chicago Park District on life ring policy along the lakefront following a 19-year-old's drowning death.
Families Of Children Killed By Gun Violence Will Receive $10,000 For Funerals Under New Law
The Mychal Moultry Jr. Funeral and Burial Assistance Act was signed into law by Gov. J.B. Pritzker Tuesday. It will take effect July 2023.
Expressway Shooting Crackdown Leads To 20 Arrests, Dozens Of License Plate Cameras And Boost In Patrols
“Anyone even thinking of committing violent crimes on our expressways ought to be on notice that they are more likely today than ever before to get caught,” Gov. JB Pritzker said Monday.
Child Care Providers In Illinois Eligible For $300 Million In Grants Through New State Funding
Chosen child care providers will get about $25,000 per classroom per year, according to the governor's office. Centers in underfunded communities will be eligible for additional funds.