- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Goose Island’s South End Will Get A Dramatic Makeover Thanks To Megadevelopment
The Halsted Pointe project will revamp the old Greyhound maintenance facility, bringing more than 2,500 residential units and 300 hotel rooms to the neighborhood.
Morton Salt Factory Takes Another Step Toward Landmark Status
Developers turning the building into a music hall will keep the factory’s iconic sign, which shows a girl in a yellow rain jacket holding an umbrella.
Celebrate 312 Day Virtually With Livestreamed Music Or Burger Benefitting Brave Space Alliance
Goose Island's 312 Day celebration includes a virtual broadcast and a burger benefitting the Black- and trans-led Brave Space Alliance.
Plan To Transform Morton Salt Building Into Riverfront Music Venue, Office Space Gets Early Approval
Other projects approved by the key city commission include an affordable housing complex in Bronzeville, a micro hotel in Fulton Market and a trail redevelopment near the Chicago History Museum in Lincoln Park.
Goose Island Celebrates Chicago Drag Scene With Shea Coul-Alé Brew
The Shea Coul-Alé is a "light and lemony urban wheat pale ale" inspired by "the essence of Chicago's vibrant drag scene."
Jenny Lewis, Kurt Vile Headlining Goose Island’s End-Of-Summer Block Party This Weekend
Goose Island will bring the streets outside the brewery to life with $3 brews, food and live music.