gold coast galleria
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Developer Cuts 14 Stories Off Near North Side Condo Proposal, But Neighbors Say Tower Is Still Too Tall
Fifield's developers scaled their plans down to a 29-story tower instead of 43, but neighbors at the next-door property say the building is still too big and too close.
Gold Coast Neighbors Fear They’ll Lose Light, Property Values If Luxury Tower Is Built, But Developers Say That’s Just City Living
Developers from Fifield Companies responded to neighbors' questions and concerns about their plans to build a 43-story luxury condo building on the Near North Side.
Near North Condo Owners Don’t Want Another High-Rise Built Next Door. Now They’ll Weigh In At Public Hearing
Fifield Companies plans to build the 457-foot tower at 111 W. Maple. Neighbors at the Gold Coast Galleria say it will block light and airflow, and diminish property values.