Glenwood Farmer’s Market
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Rogers Park Businesses Selling Mother’s Day ‘Lox Box,’ With Proceeds Supporting Glenwood Sunday Market’s Food Insecurity Programs
The "lox box" from Urban Tables includes a half pound of lox, one pound of cream cheese, four bagels and garnish for $36.
Rogers Park’s Glenwood Sunday Market Combines With Loyola Farmers Market This Year, Plans June Return
The newly combined farmers market will be hosted in a lot off Pratt Boulevard to allow for more social distancing.
Glenwood Sunday Market Reopening With New Location And Online Shopping Format
The market, originally scheduled to open May 31, will open Sunday in a new spot that allows for social distancing.
Rogers Park Farmers Market Delays Opening, Will Have New Location To Allow For Social Distancing
The market is also hosting an online store where neighbors can buy items from familiar vendors.
Glenwood Farmer’s Market Returns To Rogers Park June 2, Marking 10 Years of Fresh Food
'I will never forget the first time I bought some real strawberries' at the market, said one expectant shopper.