Glenwood Avenue Arts Fest
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Glenwood Avenue Arts Fest Returns To Rogers Park This Weekend With Live Music, Dancing And An Art Fair
The 21st annual festival kicks off 6 p.m. Friday.
Glenwood Avenue Arts Fest Returns This Weekend With Sword Demo, Concerts And Mask Requirement
The festival will kick off Friday evening with concerts headlined by Joanna Connor and Air Credits.
Glenwood Avenue Arts Festival, Chalk Howard Street Return To Rogers Park This Summer
The Glenwood Avenue Arts Festival will return as an in-person event, while Chalk Howard Street will remain virtual.
With Rogers Park Art Gallery’s Closure, Glenwood Sculpture Garden In Limbo: ‘I Really Hope It’s Not Left To Decay’
The coronavirus pandemic caused the closure of the Rogers Park Art Gallery, which managed the Glenwood Sculpture Garden. No one has taken on the garden's upkeep yet.
Rogers Park’s Glenwood Avenue Arts Fest To Turn Into A Parade Of Bands, Video Art Moving Through Neighborhood
The parade will hit Rogers Park's commercial and residential areas Saturday and Sunday.
Glenwood Avenue Arts Festival Is Back This Weekend In Rogers Park
The free annual festival will feature over 120 artist vendors, live performances and more.