Gladstone Park Neighborhood Association
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Vote For The Best Gladstone Park Halloween House In Annual Neighborhood Contest
People can vote online for their favorite spooky house in the community, and winners will be announced on Halloween.
Burrito House Opens In Gladstone Park, Its Fourth Local Spot
The Mexican restaurant at 6249 N. Milwaukee Ave. offers traditional meat and vegetarian burritos, as well as taco, tostadas and tamale dinners.
Jefferson Park Neighbors Say Proposed Condo Development On Vacant Church Lot Is Too Big
Hudson Construction Services wants to build an 18-unit condo project at 5850 N. Elston Ave. that would replace the United Methodist Church lot, which has been for sale for more than a year.