- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Chefs Team Up To Bring Hot Meals To Chicagoans Experiencing Homelessness
The owners of TaKorea Cocina and Giant are using a food truck to bring hot food to folks in need. Here's how you can get involved.
Giant, Acclaimed Logan Square Restaurant, Launches Food Truck To Survive Coronavirus
"We're ... doing everything we can and we're still hemorrhaging money," the owner said. "There's no upside other than figuring out how to sell more food."
Chefs, Restaurant Owners Come Together To Ask City, State — And You — For Help During Coronavirus Shutdown
Owners urged the state to give emergency unemployment benefits to all hourly and salaried workers, eliminate payroll tax for business owners and call for rent and loan abatement for workers.
Chef’s Special, New Spot From Giant Team, Bringing Chinese Food And Craft Cocktails To Bucktown
Take a look inside Chef's Special, the latest spot from chef Jason Vincent which opens Wednesday on Western Avenue.
Giant Chefs Opening ‘Dressed Up Dive Bar’ Chef’s Special In Bucktown This Summer
The spot will serve cocktails and American-Chinese food including vegetable, fried rice and noodle dishes.
Hot Restaurant Giant Records ‘Influencers’ Eating 3-Day-Old, Glad-Wrapped Meal – And It Backfires
Some food critics rolled their eyes at those who complained about the free meal.