- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
South Loop’s Motor Row Gets $11 Million Facelift
Mayor Lori Lightfoot championed the project as one of the city's tools to "enhance public safety" by protecting pedestrians.
Divvy Shatters Record With More Than 4 Million Rides Taken In 2021
The previous record was set in 2019, when Divvy saw 3.81 million rides taken throughout the year, according to officials.
Chicago’s Bike Lane Efforts Have Fallen Short For Decades. Can Lightfoot Help The City Catch Up?
About 359 miles of bike lanes traverse Chicago’s streets, a far cry from the 645-mile network a 2012 plan envisioned the city would have by 2020.
Speed Camera Tickets For 6 MPH Over Limit Is ‘Nickeling And Diming’ Chicago, Aldermen Say
Mayor Lori Lightfoot is looking to lower the threshold to mail out speeding tickets to help plug the city's massive budget hole.