- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
FBI Investigating Vaccinations At Loretto Hospital CEO’s Suburban Church
The probe focuses on the city’s role in vaccinations done at the suburban church when West Siders were struggling to get their shots.
After Loretto Hospital Exec’s Pal Got $4 Million In Contracts, Patient Complaints And Assaults Soared
Locked inside Loretto’s psychiatric ward for five days, one man risked his life to flee.
Loretto Hospital Under Investigation For ‘Potential Misuse Of Charitable Assets’
The Illinois Attorney General’s Office is investigating the West Side hospital after Block Club Chicago and the Better Government Association disclosed insider contracts.
Powerful State Senator Got Caribbean Trips, Campaign Donations And Cash Through Loretto Hospital
State Senate Majority Leader Kimberly Lightford accepted campaign contributions from a Loretto Hospital contractor and Caribbean travel as part of her board duties.
Cash-Strapped Loretto Hospital Paid Millions To Companies Formed By Ousted Executive’s Pal
Before COO Anosh Ahmed resigned after hooking up friends with early vaccines, Loretto Hospital was paying millions to companies founded by Ahmed's close pal and business partner.