Gator Watch 2019
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chance The Snapper Is Now 5 Feet Long And Ruling Florida Gator Farm With An ‘Iron Chicago Fist’
"He has no worries. He has no concerns. ... He's truly living life as a rockstar."
Men In Video Say They Captured Another Alligator In Humboldt Park Lagoon, Police Investigating If They Really Did
The alligator was shown off on a Facebook video Saturday night. The reptile was given to police and then Animal Care and Control.
In Humboldt Park, Residents Say Gator Fever Was Good For Business: ‘This Showed Our Beautiful Neighborhood In A Different Light’
Food truck operators said they were glad to see new faces in and around the park. "Normally, in the past, we don't see that. So that's good," one of them said.
Florida Man Brought In To Catch Chance The Snapper, Humboldt Park Shut Down As Gator Search Continues
It's not clear if Alligator Bob, who has searched for the alligator for six days, is still part of the effort to find it. But he did pack up his traps before leaving the park Sunday.
10 Things Alligator Bob Taught Us About Gators, Life And Everything In Between
Chicago is obsessed with "Alligator Bob," the volunteer leading the hunt for the elusive reptile.
Humboldt Park Gator Keeps On Swimming And Avoiding Capture As Gator Watch Enters Day 4
When he is found, “I hope he sees me as the food god," Alligator Bob said.
The Humboldt Park Gator Has A Name Thanks To Thousands Of Voters: Chance The Snapper
The Humboldt Park gator has captured the city's attention. Obviously, it needs a name.