- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Police Internal Affairs Investigating Officers After Woman Allegedly Drove Over Neighbor’s Lawn Because He Criticized Ald. Jim Gardiner
The Bureau of Internal Affairs is examining how officers investigated the June 5 attack stemming from conflicts over the Northwest Side alderman.
NW Siders Sue Ald. Gardiner For Blocking Them On Social Media, Saying He’s Violating 1st Amendment By Silencing Critics
The suit also claims the city is "well aware" of the alderman's constitutional violations but has done nothing about it. "He can’t decide who is allowed into a public forum where public issues are discussed," the plaintiff's attorney said.
Columbia Care Cannabis Dispensary In Jefferson Park One Step Closer To Expansion
The dispensary owners filed two special use permit applications with the city earlier this month. Business owners, the alderman and nearby residents say the expansion will be good for the neighborhood.