Fulton St. Companies
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Loop Boom Continues As City Council Approves Fulton Market Apartment Towers With Over 1,000 Units
LG Development and Fulton St. Companies received approval for separate projects just blocks from each other.
With Ban On Residential North Of Lake Lifted, Developer Unveils 34-Story Fulton Market Tower
Ald. Walter Burnett Jr. (27th), who previously opposed residential north of Lake Street, is waiting on community feedback before weighing on the development.
Developers To Present Plans For 32-Story Fulton Market High-Rise, Part Of Emerging Housing Boom North Of Lake Street
Developers aim to bring 433 apartments to 1201 W. Fulton Market St., an area that had long been off-limits to new residences. It currently houses the Revel Fulton Market event space.
Design Of 10-Story Fulton Market Office Project Leaves Some Neighbors Unimpressed
The team behind the proposal hopes to weigh feedback from the community against guidelines handed down from the city’s planning and landmarks departments.
Another 10-Story Office Building Could Be Coming To Fulton Market
Plans for the office building at 911-925 W. Fulton Market will be detailed at a community meeting Tuesday.