Fulton Market development
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Developer Opts For Apartments Over Offices Once Again In Fulton Market As Pandemic Changes Course Of Neighborhood
LG Development wants to turn 210 N. Aberdeen St. into a 414-unit apartment building instead of offices now that residential development is allowed north of Lake Street.
City Council Lifts Residential Ban In Fulton Market, Opening Door To West Loop Housing Boom
Long off limits for residential projects, the approval now means new developments are allowed within the Kinzie Corridor Overlay District, bounded by Ogden Avenue, Carroll Avenue, Hubbard Street, Halsted and Wayman streets.
Fulton Market Rush: Banned Until Now, Alderman Wants To Open Floodgates To Apartments And Condos
Ald. Walter Burnett has long said "no" to residential development. Amid the coronavirus pandemic, he's changing his mind. "These guys have been begging me for a long time."
920 New Fulton Market Apartments OK’d Despite Affordability Concerns: ‘I Think The Developer Can Do Better’
The proposals include the 49-story Equinox tower planned for 725 W. Randolph St. and a 33-story tower at 1150 W. Lake St., which will now move on to the Committee on Zoning.