fry the coop
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Fry The Coop Opens In Portage Park With Nashville Hot Chicken And Other Southern Staples
The Portage Park location opened earlier this month in the former Gyro Eats corner joint. A grand opening is Thursday.
Fry The Coop, A Chicken Sandwich Joint, Expanding To Portage Park This Month
The Chicago-area chain will open a sixth location at the former Gyro Eats takeout spot in a few weeks.
West Town’s Fry The Coop Donating Nashville Fried Chicken To St. Mary’s Hospital Staff
Fry the Coop is delivering meals to hospitals near each of its three locations in West Town, Oak Lawn and Elmhurst.
Nashville Hot Chicken Spot ‘Fry The Coop’ Opening In West Town This Fall
The chicken is seasoned with a dry rub of cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic, onion and brown sugar. "You go home, lie in bed, and you're thinking about it still."