- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Anger And Panic’ As Pilsen Landlords Scramble To Appeal Skyrocketing Tax Assessments
About 58 percent of homeowners in the 25th Ward, which includes Pilsen, saw higher property tax bills this year compared to 2020. But more than 93 percent of commercial owners in the ward were hit with tax hikes.
South Suburban Drive-Thru Coronavirus Testing Site Is Coming, State Officials Say
More than 900 people have tested positive for coronavirus in nine South Side neighborhoods alone. "This crisis is similar to Katrina," Ald. Sophia King said.
Cook County Assessor Fritz Kaegi Is Coming To Wicker Park, And He Wants To Answer Your Questions About Property Taxes
While increasing property taxes are a last resort, Mayor Lightfoot has said she will do what is necessary to get Chicago out of its $838 million hole.
Seeking Relief From Your Property Tax Bill? Meet With Ald. Hopkins, Assessor Kaegi Monday
The deadline to appeal your property tax bill is July 26.