Friends of the Bloomingdale Trail
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Here’s What The New Walsh Park Playground On The 606 In Bucktown Looks Like (PHOTOS)
Walsh Park reopened this week following six months of renovations.
Bloomingdale Trail 5K Expanding, Will Offer 8K Race This Year
The $30 race registration includes a T-shirt, limited-edition Bloomingdale Trail poster and a coupon for free pizza from Blaze Pizza.
More Than 30 Musical And Visual Performances Coming To The 606’s Bloomingdale Trail For First-Ever ‘Sounds Of Solstice’
The six-hour event, which will also feature local food and family-friendly activities, is set for June 22.