- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Fred Hampton’s Childhood Home To Become Community Center To Preserve Black Panther’s Legacy — And Continue Party’s Work
"Judas and the Black Messiah" brought new attention to the family's plight to save the Maywood home, Hampton Jr. said. He also shared his thoughts on the film with Block Club.
Fred Hampton Mural Revamped To Honor Black Panthers — And Give West Side Kids A Lesson On The Struggle For Equality
The mural is a powerful tool to share Hampton's story, since his legacy is largely not being taught in schools, one artist said. "I hope this opens some eyes and some brains."
50 Years Ago, Fred Hampton Was Murdered By Police. Each Year, His Loved Ones Tell His Story: ‘This Legacy Is Under Attack’
Fifty years after police killed the chairman of the Illinois Black Panther Party, his fiancee and friends gathered at the site to remember the revolutionary.
Plans To Turn Historic West Loop Church Into Art Gallery And Restaurant Presented To Neighbors Tuesday
The shuttered Church of the Epiphany, built in 1885, hosted the funerals for slain Black Panther leader Fred Hampton and murdered Chicago Mayor Carter Harrison Sr.