- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Logan Square’s Magical Christmas House Is Back As Late Owner’s Longtime Tradition Lives On
This year's display is particularly meaningful, as the man who created it, Frank Lopez, died last winter.
After Man Behind Logan Square’s Christmas House Dies, 100+ Carolers Show Up To Pay Respects
Family, neighbors and strangers gathered around Logan Square's Christmas House Sunday to say goodbye to the man who created it.
After The Man Behind Logan Square’s Magical Christmas House Dies, His Daughter Aims To Keep Tradition Alive — For Now
Francesca Lopez said she hasn't ruled out selling the house in the future, but for now, she's committed to keeping it and carrying on the tradition.