Fourth of July
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Don’t Go To Big Barbecues, Fireworks Shows This 4th Of July, Top Doc Says
The ongoing coronavirus pandemic makes it risky to have parties or gatherings with crowds — especially as other places are seeing big increases in cases, hospitalizations and deaths.
Want To Stop The Violence This July 4 Weekend? Get Grant Money From My Block, My Hood, My City To Keep Your Community Safe
Community activists across neighborhoods came together to create the Hit The Hood peace initiative. Here's how you can volunteer to help.
Fourth Of July In Chicago: Here’s Where To Celebrate (GUIDE)
Here's where you can picnic, party and watch the fireworks in Chicago.