- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Black-Owned Grocery Store Coming To Austin After Save A Lot Closes In West Side Food Desert
Forty Acres Fresh Market is expected to expand its pop-ups and delivery service into a full-service brick-and-mortar location at 5713 W. Chicago Ave.
Forty Acres Market Gets $335,000 In Grants To Expand Pop-Up Markets, Food Delivery Service In Austin
The funding brings the start up one step closer to opening a grocery store to end "food apartheid" on the West Side, founder Liz Abunaw said.