Forty Acres Fresh Market
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Black-Owned Grocery Store Coming To West Side Wins $2.5 Million City Grant
Forty Acres Fresh Market will break ground this year on a Chicago Avenue store. In the meantime, the business is holding weekly community markets.
West Side Groups Unite To Bring More Healthy Food Options To Austin
More than 20 neighborhood groups are working together to end food insecurity and build an urban environment where food is abundant.
West Side Teens Who Created Austin Harvest Aim To Make It A Year-Round Fresh Market
The teen-led Austin Harvest project has reopened its fresh markets on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The youth want to make it available year-round.
Austin Town Hall Farmers Market Returns Thursday With Extended Season, More Vendors
The farmers market at 5610 W. Lake St. is expanding after a strong showing last summer, with more vendors and more market days.
Black-Owned Grocery Store Coming To Austin After Save A Lot Closes In West Side Food Desert
Forty Acres Fresh Market is expected to expand its pop-ups and delivery service into a full-service brick-and-mortar location at 5713 W. Chicago Ave.