- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
UChicago Folk Festival Brings Free Concerts, Workshops From Around The World To Your Home This Weekend
Nearly half the folk musicians performing at the fest will be from other countries, as the virtual format allowed organizers to invite artists "who live very far away" to perform from home.
UChicago Folk Festival Celebrates 60th Anniversary With Music From All Over North America
Bluegrass, Cajun accordion, Afro-Cuban styles and more will all be on display this weekend at Mandel Hall, 1131 E. 57th St. The first festival was held in 1961 with Studs Terkel as emcee.