- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Fleet Fields, Soccer Site At Bucktown/Lincoln Yards Border, Will Remain Open Through Winter
Sterling Bay, the developer behind Lincoln Yards, kept the fields open in response to community demand.
Sterling Bay Wanted To Give New Lincoln Yards Soccer Fields To City, But Park District Can’t Afford It
Sterling Bay wanted to gift the fields to the city ahead of the Lincoln Yards development, but maintenance, programming and security staff at Fleet Fields was too pricey for the park district.
Lincoln Yards Developer Sterling Bay Will Unveil ‘Fleet Fields’ Soccer Fields This Weekend (PHOTOS)
It is unknown whether the developer will construct a school, library or community center as previously promised.