- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After Cedar Street Buys Bridgeview Bank Building In Uptown, Service Nonprofits Are Being Pushed Out
Leaders said the building's redevelopment from service hub to likely luxury housing is yet another sign that Uptown is rapidly gentrifying.
Culver’s To Open Below New Luxury Micro Apartments In Ravenswood
The micro apartments and new Culver's will be steps away from a CTA Brown Line stop.