- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Finnie Haire Launched A South Side Fried Shrimp Business And Created A Family Legacy: ‘No One Stood In His Way’
Haire, who died Jan. 26, served in the military and worked as a hairdresser and postal worker before launching Haire's Gulf Shrimp with his mom's recipe.
‘The Shrimp Man’ Of Englewood Finnie Haire Dies At 80, But His Beloved Gulf Shrimp Spot Will Live On
Haire's Gulf Shrimp had fans so dedicated they'd cross state lines for its deep-fried Gulf shrimp, a recipe the patriarch inherited from his mother. The retired Navy veteran is remembered for his dapper style and dedication to his family business.