- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Do You Need Help Paying Your ComEd Bill Or Restarting Service? Expanded Assistance Programs Could Help
ComEd is continuing programs to give customers more time to pay outstanding bills, credits to restart service and options to pay a smaller percentage of a bill to get reconnected.
ComEd Offers $18 Million In Grants To Help Customers Pay Old Bills
A one-time grant up to $500 is available for qualifying customers.