- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Filament Theatre Kicks Off 15th Year With Signature Fort-Building Show To Wake Up Your Inner Child
The one-hour show turns the stage into a playspace for kids and adults to have fun. Shows run weekly until Jan. 8.
NW Side Theaters, Dance Studios Bring Back Live Shows For The First Time In Years — And Hope Audiences Will Come
"I hope more people really understand that it was the creative arts that got everybody through COVID and quarantine," said Paul Abrahamson, of The Chicago Ballet Center.
Portage Park’s Filament Theatre Will Host Outdoor Creative ‘PlayDates’ For Kids This Summer
Children can learn about acting, stage makeup and costume design from local teaching artists starting Thursday.