- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Need A COVID-19 Vaccine? West Town Bakery, Roots Handmade Pizza Giving 1,000 Free Shots This Month
The restaurant is teaming up with Humboldt Park Health, Casa Central and Chicago Vaccine Angels to provide the vaccines May 18.
Roots Handmade Pizza Opens In Printers Row
The location is Roots' fourth restaurant in the city.
A West Town Group Is Raffling Off Virtual Happy Hours With Rahm Emanuel And Tom Ricketts
Raffle proceeds will pay for Fifty/50's meal donations to hospitals and senior centers and laid off bar and restaurant workers.
West Town Neighborhood Group Gives $3,000 To Coronavirus Relief, Including Fund For Artists
The funds came from East Village Association membership dues collected in recent years.
Big Star Ends Meal Giveaway Citing Staff Safety, But West Town Bakery Will Take Over Giving Free Food To Laid-Off Workers
One Off Hospitality, the group that owns Big Star, is ceasing carryout services.
Do You Want A Pot Shop In West Town? Join Neighborhood Group Monday For Vote
One group has already proposed a plan for a weed-infused wellness spa, restaurant and dispensary in the neighborhood.
At Least 18 Chicago Bars, Restaurants Cut Ties With Founders Brewing After Allegations Of Racism Emerge
Proceeds from a Founders tap takeover Friday night at Roots Handmade Pizza will be donated to Polished Pebbles, a Chicago charity.
Weed-Infused Spa And Restaurant From Former Alderman And Fifty/50 Crew Coming To West Town
The restaurant group behind Roots Pizza, Fifty/50 and West Town Bakery will team up with former Ald. Ameya Pawar on the business.