Fiesta del Sol
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Fiesta Del Sol Returns To Pilsen With Live Music, Local Vendors And More For 50th Anniversary
The event along Cermak Road promises four days of live music, food, local vendors, community resources and more.
Hugely Popular Fiesta Del Sol Returning To Pilsen As In-Person Event Next Month
Alivio Medical Center will provide vaccines to attendees 12 and older at the festival, which will be July 29-Aug. 1.
Fiesta Del Sol Organizers Invite Southwest Side Latino College Students To Apply For Scholarship
The deadline to submit an application is 5 p.m. April 16. Undocumented students can apply.
Fiesta Del Sol, One Of Pilsen’s Largest Street Fests, Going Virtual Amid Pandemic
The 48th annual festival, which celebrates Latino heritage and culture, will have live music, virtual workshops and more July 30-Aug. 2.
Fiesta Del Sol Kicks Off 4-Day Celebration Of Latino Culture Thursday In Pilsen
The popular, four-day fest, which attracts more than a million people throughout the weekend, features live music, food, carnival rides, children activities, art exhibits and more.