- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Huge Old Town Development Would Remove 2 Gas Stations, Add Residential Tower And Bring Grocer To Former Treasure Island Spot
Fern Hill, the developers partnering with architect David Adjaye to transform a series of properties in Old Town, presented possibilities for the planned development during a community meeting Thursday.
Old Town Neighbors Say They Want A Grocery Store, Historic Preservation As Prime Intersection Gets An Overhaul
Architect David Adjaye, known for projects like the The National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington DC, will be lead designer in the Old Town overhaul.
As Old Town Prepares For Major Changes At Prime Locations, Developers Want To Hear From Neighbors
Development firm Fern Hill launched a website Thursday that neighbors can use to share feedback on the firm's plans to redevelop properties in Old Town.
19-Story West Loop Condo Tower, 12-Story Near West Side Apartment Building Get Key City Approval
The 19-story condo building is planned across from Mary Bartelme Park and the 12-story apartment building is planned near Union Park.