- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Jefferson Park’s Fearless Cooking Shop Closing After 3 Years
Financial strains from the pandemic and past city troubles that lost the business money are to blame for the closing.
Cooking For Mom On Mother’s Day? This Jefferson Park Chef Can Help
Fearless Cooking is teaming up with a local florist so you can get your mom a homemade meal and flowers for Mother's Day.
Fearless Cooking, Now Open In Portage Park, Wants To Cure Kitchen Shyness
Fearless will offer a range of cooking classes that include introductory 101 courses on how to cook chicken and eggs as well as more advanced courses on baking bread or pastries.