- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Could Silver Shovel Site Become Cubs Youth Baseball Center Or Cold Storage? West Siders Can Weigh In On Plans To Revamp Former Dumping Ground
The prominent patch of vacant land was once home to an illegal dumping ground that caused health problems in the community for decades. Now, residents can choose what they want the site to become.
Fred Hampton Mural Revamped To Honor Black Panthers — And Give West Side Kids A Lesson On The Struggle For Equality
The mural is a powerful tool to share Hampton's story, since his legacy is largely not being taught in schools, one artist said. "I hope this opens some eyes and some brains."
Pete’s Pizza Says It’s Closed For ‘Computer Issues,’ But Police Confirm A State Investigation Is Underway
Nearby business owners and neighbors said police were taking files out of the pizzerias earlier this week, but owners won't comment.
Serial Killer Task Force Offers Some Hope To Families Of Slain Chicago Women — But Others Ask, ‘What Took Them So Long?’
"It's unfortunate that in our community, many times the lives of the people in our community don't seem to be as important as the lives of others."