- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
This Jefferson Park Chef Is Carrying On The Paczki Fat Tuesday Tradition, Despite The Pandemic
Before the pandemic, Fat Tuesday drew crowds of Chicagoans to bakeries to buy paczki. Long-time chef Dobra Bielinski hopes to provide tradition and connection for the Polish-American community in a time of isolation.
Vegan Restaurants Team Up For Plant-Based Fat Tuesday In Wicker Park
Offerings include vegan takes on shrimp and sausage po'boys, Cajun Alfredo pasta, Old Bay fries, muffuletta and beignets.
Where To Get Paczki In Chicago For Fat Tuesday 2021
Paczki Day falls on Feb. 16 this year. Here are more than 65 places you can grab a pastry in Chicago.
How To Make Paczki For Fat Tuesday At Home (VIDEO)
Here's how you can make paczki at home for Fat Tuesday.
Where To Get Paczki In Chicago For Fat Tuesday
We mapped more than 50 spots in Chicago where you can grab paczki for Fat Tuesday.
How Do You Pronounce ‘Paczki’? Most Chicagoans Are Saying It Wrong (VIDEO)
No, it's not "pots-key."