- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Fat Rice Shut Down Indefinitely After Employees Accuse Co-Owner Of Racism, Verbal Abuse: ‘I Am Deeply Sorry’
Former employees also accused co-owner Abe Conlon of using racist imagery to promote the business. Conlon says he's sorry, but "an apology doesn't mean anything if there's no change," one former worker said.
Here’s A First Look Inside Super Fat Rice Mart, Now Offering Take-And-Bake Pastries, More Meal Kits
So far, the new business has been a hit among locals, according to the owners.
‘Fat Rice Is Dead’: Owners Opening Super Fat Rice Mart, With To-Go Meal Kits, In Its Place
Those interested in meal kits or other items from Super Fat Rice Mart can place orders online now. Pickup will be available starting Saturday.
Fat Rice Offering Pay-What-You-Can Meal Kits To Laid-Off Industry Workers, Others In Need
"We had a large stock of inventory. ... it needs to go to people in need," co-owner Abe Conlon said.
Celebrate Hot Dog Day With Chicago’s 12 Wackiest, Over-The-Top Wieners
Some Chicago dogs are wilder than others.