- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Fannie’s Cafe In Portage Park Closing For Good This Weekend
Fannie's is open 8-3 p.m. now through Sunday, when it will close at 2 p.m. for the last time.
Fannie’s Moving To Old Frunchroom Location In Portage Park, Plans To Open In October
The bakery and restaurant closed its Montrose Avenue location on Aug. 30. But thanks to a GoFundMe that raised more than $45,000 and help from a private investor, Fannie's plans to reopen soon.
‘Save Fannie’s’ Campaign In Final Weeks, Cafe Hosting Mini-Market To Help Reach Fundraising Goal
“The outpour of support has been awesome and we're really grateful and it's resolved us to work very hard to stay and hit our goal.”
Fannie’s, Beloved Portage Park Cafe, Turns To Community For Help After ‘One Loss After Another’
A string of floods and power outages put Fannie's in financial trouble, and its owner hopes a GoFundMe campaign can save her lifelong dream.