- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Tony’s Sports, The ’90s Sneaker Destination, Is Back As A Pop-Up In Hyde Park
Tony's Sports once featured two Hyde Park locations. Owner Tony Fernandez partnered with Adidas to open a pop-up shop, which debuts Feb. 7 at 1658 E. 53rd St.
Bibliophile Closes In Hyde Park Just 1 Year After Opening, But Owner Says It Could Reopen With ‘New Team’
A recent divorce, leg injuries and a "downturn" in the food service industry led to the boozy bakery's closure, owner Michael Scott Carter said.
Fabiana’s Bakery Closing: ‘It Has Become Increasingly Expensive’ To Operate In Hyde Park
The bakery will close Aug. 30 as owner Fabiana Carter prepares to move the business to a new location.