- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Sweetgreen Will Open In Former Hamburger Mary’s In Andersonville
The iconic LGBTQ-friendly diner closed Nov. 1. It will be replaced by a chain salad restaurant that is expanding in Chicago.
Woman-Owned Tattoo Shop Moving From Ukrainian Village To Andersonville, Taking Over Former Mary’s Attic Space
Evoke Tattoos plans to open in July on the second floor of the former Hamburger Mary's building. "Bringing them to the neighborhood is a huge win for us," a chamber of commerce leader said.