- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘It’s Been Hell’: Rogers Park Landlord Made Building Unlivable, Improperly Forced Out Renters During Pandemic, Tenants Say
The landlord of 1345 W. Estes Ave. has been given a stop-work order by the city, records show. Tenants said they were forced to move out during the pandemic.
Despite Eviction Moratorium, Chicagoans Fear Housing Loss
Three residents share stories of loss, displacement, resilience and hope during the COVID-19 pandemic.