- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Longtime Tenants Of Albany Park Building Say Landlord Gave Them 30 Days To Leave During Pandemic: ‘Where Are They Going To Go?’
Landlord Brian McFadden said the building must be vacant for extensive repairs to be made, but tenants say the way he treated them after buying the building was unacceptable.
With 1 Million Illinois Residents Facing Eviction, Tenants Rights Group Calls For Rent, Mortgage Relief
The expiring eviction moratorium will "let loose an avalanche of misery on… Illinoisians that can’t make the rent,” organizers said, urging Gov. JB Pritzker to extend the eviction moratorium and cancel rent and mortgage payments.
City Council Approves $20 Million Fund To Help Renters, 7-Day Grace Period For Residents Facing Eviction
City officials say they expect to help 7,500 Chicagoans with the new funding.