Evergreen Real Estate Group
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Encuentro Square, Huge Affordable Housing Project Along 606’s Bloomingdale Trail, Coming In 2022
The first phase will bring nearly 100 affordable apartments to the old Magid Glove factory site. About 100 more affordable apartments and a public park are planned in later phases.
Nearly 200 Affordable Apartments, Public Park Could Be Coming To Western End Of 606’s Bloomingdale Trail
The development, dubbed Encuentro Square, is designed to combat gentrification-fueled displacement happening along The 606's Bloomingdale Trail.
Affordable Housing Complex Pitched For City Lit Books Site, Old Home Of Logan Square Blue Line Terminal
Evergreen Real Estate Group wants to bring 64 affordable housing apartments to the CTA-owned site at 2525 N. Kedzie Blvd. to combat gentrification-fueled displacement.
Logan Square Affordable Housing Complex Gets $3 Million Overhaul
The 1920s-era complex, which houses people with mental illnesses and substance abuse disorders, hadn't been upgraded in more than 20 years.