Evergreen Imagine JV LLC
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
$43 Million Auburn Gresham Apartments Break Ground After Months Of Community Debate
The development is the first of 10 Invest South/West projects to move forward after months of community meetings and criticism led developers to redesign the plans.
Affordable Apartments On Auburn Gresham’s 79th Street Move Forward With A $40 Million Price Tag
Developers hope to secure $15 million in TIF funding to build two affordable housing units on vacant land along 79th Street, a project that's been fiercely debated nearly a year.
In Auburn Gresham, A Community Debates What Should Come First: Affordable Housing Or Grocery Store?
“It’s not so straightforward that if you bring more residents, amenities will follow," a University of Illinois Chicago professor says.
Some Auburn Gresham Residents Say They Don’t Want City-Backed Affordable Housing On 79th Street
Residents called for more commercial-focused development and better communication from city officials.