- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Etta Staffers Test Positive For Coronavirus, But Restaurant Owner Says Closing Is Not An Option
Etta co-owner David Pisor defended his decision to stay open. "If someone gets it, [we] move them out. ... It's something we've been able to smartly handle."
Etta Plans To Bring Wood-Fired Pizzas, 48-Seat Rooftop Patio To North Avenue In July
Short for Henrietta, which means "keeper of the hearth," the forthcoming neighborhood restaurant will also feature a kids menu and weekend brunch.