- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Tell Us What You Need As An Essential Worker
Essential workers have kept our economy going. Now, we want to hear what they need to keep going.
Chicago’s Essential Workers Are Getting Sick. Employers And The City Aren’t Doing Enough To Protect Them, Advocates Say
As the pandemic continues to ravage Latino neighborhoods, local leaders are imploring the city to expand testing hours and give families cash so they can afford to stay home.
State Lowers Coronavirus Vaccine Age To 65 For Next Round, Which Could Be Months Away
Chicago, which is in charge of its own vaccination program separate from the rest of Illinois, has not decided if it will also lower its age barrier to 65 for the next round.
Pilsen Mural Pays Tribute To Essential Workers: ‘Our Community Is Essential At The End Of The Day’
The mural also aims to highlight the corner stores that have stayed open amid coronavirus. “These are real people on this wall with real stories,” one of the muralists said.