Esperanza Health Centers
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Esperanza Health, Alivio Medical Center Require COVID-19 Vaccinations For Employees
Employees will need to get at least one vaccination by Sept. 1.
2 Coronavirus Vaccination Sites Opening In Little Village — And Any Neighborhood Resident Can Get A Shot
Little Village residents can schedule appointments now to get vaccinated against coronavirus.
After 11 Months Of Battling Coronavirus, Hard-Hit Gage Park Gets Vaccination Site: ‘It’s A Game Changer’
Esperanza Health Centers partnered with the Southwest Organizing Project and Gage Park Latinx Council to open an appointment-only vaccination site. “These are the hardest-hit neighborhoods in the entire state."
Esperanza Health Centers Opens Drive-Thru Coronavirus Testing Site In Marquette Park
The federally qualified center is conducting tests by appointment six days a week from 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday through Saturday at the corner of Marquette Road and California Avenue.
Esperanza Health Centers Hosting Pop-Up For Free Flu Shots Thursday In Brighton Park
The health provider on the Southwest Side is hosting the vaccine pop-up at 9:30 a.m. at 4700 S. California Ave. on Thursday.
Esperanza Health Centers Gets $100K Grant For Headquarters In Little Village
The headquarters at 1900 S. Western Ave. is expected to be completed in the spring.